home and also a SV

mtowngirl
on 7/26/07 12:08 am - Indianapolis, IN
Hi everyone, I got home from the hospital yesterday at 8:30 PM. Things went really well. The only thing that happened that I didn't like was they didn't have any beds upstairs ready, so I had to stay in the recovery rooms till 4:30 PM. My surgery was at 11:00 and I got to recovery at 12:00. So my poor husband had to sit out in the waiting room all this time waiting. I love him, he is so good about being there for me. I didn't have much pain at all yesterday, I didn't even take any pain medication all day. But today I am a little sore. Still haven't taken anything for pain, but I might later. Dr. Clark put me straight to full liquids. That's cool. My SV is when I got to the hospital they weighed me and I was 218.8. WOW! I thought I had gotten to 223, so that was a nice suprise. Hope everyone else is doing well.
H A.
on 7/26/07 12:14 am - NOR CAL, CA
Welcome home. I'm glad everything went so well. Heidi
Monica P.
on 7/26/07 2:34 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Welcome home!!!!!!
saphireset3
on 7/26/07 3:04 am - Yuba City, CA
I'm glad everything went well with your surgery. That's too bad your husband had to wait so long to be with you. You're very lucky he's such an understanding and patient man, mine is too. And what a great suprise to find out you'd lost even more than you had thought and so soon! Congratulations on your success so far!
mtowngirl
on 7/26/07 6:35 am - Indianapolis, IN
Thanks everyone.
kandmh
on 7/27/07 10:00 am - Alvarado, TX
Sorry they didn't have a bed for you. Kudo's to your husband for hanging in there! Congrats on your unexpected weight loss, that's always a great thing
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views