Newbie - Had surgery July 23rd

nomorejellybelly
on 7/25/07 10:09 am
Hi All, I just found your group and had my surgery July 23rd. It was very odd - my first surgery. I remember being out under and then when they were waking me up, I thought we were going to get started. I had some nausea and gas pain, but even during the most difficult times, I am still glad I am giving myself a chance at an improved life. Praise God for this opportunity and for a pretty smooth road so far. Thanks for being here. I look forward to offering support to you all as well.
saphireset3
on 7/25/07 2:48 pm - Yuba City, CA
Welcome aboard & Congrats on your surgery!
Jean M. B.
on 7/26/07 12:14 am - St. Cloud, MN
WELCOME! Michelle, This MB is the greatest! I know you will find an abundance of support and information here. No question will go unanswered! I am 16 days post op and feeling great, altho I'm sick of the LD I'm still on. I've lost 36lbs so far and am ecstatic! Take care and keep in touch. I would like to hear about your progress! Jean
Dandee
on 7/28/07 9:32 am - Colorful, CO
Congrats on your surgery and continued success on your journey!!!
nomorejellybelly
on 7/29/07 2:49 am
Thanks so much for the support everyone. I am 6 days out and I feel pretty good, but I would love to chew something besides gum. I cooked dinner for my family one night to save $$ on eating out, but I think they are on their own from now on. I am too tempted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views