3 weeks out peeps-where are you?? How much have you lost!!!!!

MsGriff07
on 7/25/07 12:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone lost their appetite? It's kinda peculiar all during the LD phase i wanted everything now that I'm on the pureed phase I'm not hungry the only thing I desire is SF pops(they're a lifesaver) The best thing is that I'm down 31 LBS as of today yippee!!! Now only if I could eat...hmmmm any suggestions people??? any would be appreciated Carla
Tiffany6538
on 7/25/07 3:29 am - Monroe, NC
Hi Carla. We had surgery teh same day. It's perfectly normal not to be hungry. I do spend most of the time not hungry, but there are times my tummy starts to growl. Try some soft foods (with protein) of course. My fav is ricotta cheese with speghetti sauce and mozzerella cheese. Bake in the oven for 10 mins. It's hard to get your body back in the swing of things. Feel free to PM me anytime. p.s. we also have the same last name-----too cool Tiffany
MsGriff07
on 7/25/07 4:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Ms Griffin!! That sounds yummy I definitely will try that recipe That's too cool same date same last name I'll keep you posted Carla
ericazc
on 7/25/07 10:53 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Carla, Well the last 3 weeks have gone really well for me...no troubles with "pouchie" yet! I am on early soft foods, and loving it! My faves are 1. egg beaters w/ a little bit of cottage cheese (for fluff) and mozerella cheese, and a dab of Fage yogurt on top (it tastes like sour cream but has lots of protein); 2. cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamin; 3. Fage yogurt w/ splenda and sugar free preserves (I've tried strawberry, peach, and boysenberry...all are yummy); 4. Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal (made with splenda, high fiber, and pretty high protein); 5. 2% Cheddar Cheese with saltines. I also love the SF popsicles...have you tried the Lifesaver ones? They are FANTASTIC! Take Care, Erica
MsGriff07
on 7/25/07 9:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Erica I totally forgot about the oatmeal and I love cheese and crackers!!Thanks for the ideas I'm cottage cheesed out I'm going to give it a break right now but the other stuff I'm going to try Thanks again Carla
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views