Ok 10ers we're 2 weeks out

Charles York
on 7/25/07 12:48 am - Columbiana, OH
How's everyone doing. I have my first follow-up with my surgeon on Fri. 7-27. I'm down 24 lbs. and walking between 2 and 3 miles a day. I do struggle to get my calcium and protien but am doing well other than that. Let's hear how everyone else is doing.
Jean M. B.
on 7/25/07 7:55 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Charles! Congrats on doing so well, down 24lbs and walking 2 to 3 miles daily! WOW! Way to go! Good luck on your followup on Friday! I'm doing pretty well, too. My biggest problem tho, is getting my protein drinks down! I have been getting nauseous from them the last few days. And, I can't stand to look at any more SF jello. Didn't like it much to start with I have to be on a clear liquid (except for proein drinks) for 2 more wks. Don't know if I can stand it!!!!! My surg is really strict. I have an email in to my NUT begging to be allowed to have something else!!! I am happy to report that I am down 33lbs so far, with most of it gone pre-op while on LD. Good to hear you are doing well...how's the rest of us 10ers doing? Take care, Jean
B Girl
on 7/26/07 2:16 am
Hey Charles You're doing great! I'm down 27 pounds, but only 7 of those are post-op pounds. I haven't been walking very much. I had open RNY with a feeding tube, so I'm just now able to walk without feeling like everything will fall out. lol. All in all, I feel good and haven't been in any pain. Can you believe we're already 2 weeks post-op? It seems like it took an eternity for surgery to get here....now the recovery is flying by. I go back to work on August 1. How about you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views