I'm happy!

Monica P.
on 7/24/07 12:35 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Since surgery last Thursday I'm down almost 11 pounds. I'm working on getting in my protein and today I think I might actually do it. I love my walks outside and by the end of this week I hope to increase my distance even more. Oh, and I've had a really hard time making a protein drink I found tasty. This morning I mixed milk with my two scoops of protein powder and a little splenda(50+grams of protein), it's ok.....but I don't care for it much. My goal is to fini**** before the end of the day, but I've yet to do it. Then I added some of my roommate's flavored coffee creamer powder (vanilla-caramel) It's sugar and fat free, and it made the drink delicious. I highly recommend it. I'm thinking about going out and trying a few more flavors. Have a great day everyone!!!
turtleof3
on 7/24/07 3:19 am - Stillwater, OK
sounds like you're doing great, that tells me I need to hop on my Gazelle.It's too muggy, and buggy here in Texas to go walking to much outside.kristin
Monica P.
on 7/24/07 4:54 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I'm on the california coast, its usally cool but this week has been unusally muggy and humid. I was thinking about walking laps at a mall. It's cool, air conditioned and you can scope out all the new clothes you're going to buy soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views