2 Week Post-Op Checkup

DetroitGirl
on 7/23/07 1:06 pm
What a wild ride! today I went for my 2 week checkup and they told me I'm moving along just swimmingly... incisions look good, although I need to work on getting my protein in... And as soon as my incisions are healed i can get back in the pool... i still have one more week of liquids. i'm so over liquids, you have no idea. I keep telling everyone who asks how i'm doing that i'm ready to throw all the protein out the window. lol i did pick up some pro-stat today, which should help me get my protein in... one little medicine cup is 15 grams. hallelujah! this definitely isn't easy, but i know if i just stick with it, it'll be worth it...
freespirit01
on 7/23/07 10:28 pm - Maumee, OH
That is fabulous! I go today to get my tube out! WHOO HOO!! I have been having pains in my right upper abdomen. Pretty bad! I can't wait to see what he says about that, and also get weighed!! Glad to hear you are doing well!!
turtleof3
on 7/24/07 3:24 am - Stillwater, OK
Hey Raphie, it's fellow 9er. Pro-stat , don't think I've ever heard of it. At my 2week check up they said I was short on B-complex and calcium. OOOh and I need to exercise more. kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views