tommorows the day

twinklebean
on 7/23/07 4:14 am - PA
Thank you to all who have supported me...Please pray for me ...I would really apprecite it....Jess
AmyCorean
on 7/23/07 4:37 am - Northfield, MN
Good Luck tomorrow Jess. I will be praying for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Will be waiting to hear your great news that you are on the loser's bench. Amy
vanessa M.
on 7/23/07 5:16 am - Starkville, MS
Good Luck to you!!
Jean M. B.
on 7/23/07 7:26 am - St. Cloud, MN
Good luck, Jessica! You'll do fine!!! Take care and let us know how you're doing when you can. Prayers are already winging your way!
TESSIE59
on 7/23/07 8:50 am - Frewsburg, NY
I PRAY PEACE AND STRENGTH FOR YOU AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE TO THE SURGEON. I HAD MY SURGERY ON THE 18TH AND GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO ME. THE ONLY PAIN MEDICINE I AM ON IS TYLENOL. YOU ARE CERTAINLY ASKING FOR THE RIGHT HELP. HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE VERSES ESPECIALLY FOR MY SURGERY: I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (Psa 34:4) MY LIFE VERSES ARE: Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. (Php 3:12-15) KJV
Jean M. B.
on 7/24/07 5:34 am - St. Cloud, MN
Good Luck, Jess! You are probably already done with your surgery but I hope it went well. Please let us know how you are doing when you can. Don't forget to walk, walk, walk and sip, sip, sip! And.............rest when you need to. Good thoughts and prayers are on their way! Take care, Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views