thanks for adding me...

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/07 1:43 pm
thanks for adding me to your group. My surgery is July 30th. I am getting a bit nervous about the experience. Has anyone ever regretted this?
H A.
on 7/22/07 2:22 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I don't. I don't feel much different except that I can only drink small amounts of liquid. I know this will get better with time. Heidi
Jean M. B.
on 7/23/07 12:30 am - St. Cloud, MN
Me, neither! I just wonder why I didn't do this sooner!!! I am only 13 days post op but I feel great and I'm loosing weight that I know will never return!!! It's normal to feel nervous...this is major surgery...but, I know you will be fine! Sending good thoughts and prayers for you and your surgeon! Take care, Jean
freespirit01
on 7/23/07 1:31 am - Maumee, OH
No regrets here either! You will do great! I am weak, but that is normal and I know I will feel better everyday! You are on your way to a new, healthier you!! Keep your chin up!! I was a nervous WRECK before surgery. No, seriously a NERVOUS WRECK!!! Now I look back and say, "why was I so freaked out?" I woke up with NO pain, NO nauseau because they gave me lots of anti-nauseau meds during surgery (I have a problem with anesthesia) and I felt great! I did have some gas pains but walk, walk, and walk more to get rid of those! You are gonna do fine honey!! We are all here for you!! Malissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views