New at this

tweed
on 7/22/07 12:19 pm - charlotte, NC
I have completed the last two weeks on the liquid diet and start the clear liquids tomorrow getting ready for Tuesday at 10:00. Need support!
MsGriff07
on 7/22/07 10:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Here's to an uneventful surgery!!!!! My prayers and thoughts will be with you tomorrow as you prepare for a new life. Tomorrow you'll be added to the loser's bench It's exciting and scary all at the same time. Remember to sip walk rest sip walk rest!!! See you on the loser's side !!!! Carla
Jean M. B.
on 7/23/07 12:28 am - St. Cloud, MN
Dear Woozie! Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure your surgery will go fine and you will be OK! Sending you good thoughts and prayers for you and your surgeon. Make sure and update us on how you are going when you can. A new and healthier life awaits you!!! Take care, Jean
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 1:00 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck Woozie! I had Lap Band Surgery on 7/18 and am feeling really good. Be sure to update everyone. I will keep you in my thoughts! Nancy
freespirit01
on 7/23/07 1:33 am - Maumee, OH
Relax sweetie, you will be fine!! I will send up a prayer for you and your surgeon! Just make sure you check in when you get home!! It is a FABULOUS feeling being on the loser's bench!!! Malissa
LindaLee
on 7/23/07 9:51 am - Turners Falls, MA
I am going in tomorrow also, and 9am...I am reminding myself that I made it through all this, I will not back away from this decision that is going to better my life. You and I will be fine, and chatting on the boards in just a little while. I will say an extra prayer for you. LindaLee
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views