Where do I start?

aimee43
on 7/22/07 10:45 am
Just found this site. I had my bypass surgery on 7/20 by Dr. Krause - Beaumont. I'm home now and feel somewhat alone. I just want to be sure I'm doing things right, is this where I should be?
MsGriff07
on 7/22/07 11:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
It's a start I found lots of support on this website good advice and questions that you need answered. I can't go a day without at least checking the forums once a day. So I would say you're definitely in the right place.......WELCOME Hugs and Congrats on your surgery!!!!! Carla
Monica P.
on 7/22/07 11:57 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Yes Amy you are in the right place, the message boards were a lifeline for me while getting ready for surgery and now that I had surgery this week, I doubt that will change. We're all in the same boat on this board. A bunch of jittery pre-ops and post-op newbies. However, for some more experienced WLS veteran advice 'd say try the message boards for your home state. You may also learn about support groups/events in your local area where you can connect with post-op people face-to-face. This is a long journey we're on and support makes all the difference. Welcome!!
Jean M. B.
on 7/23/07 12:36 am - St. Cloud, MN
Welcome, Amy! I have found this site to be a godsend of support and information! I think you will, too. No one else can know how you feel as much as someone who has gone thru it. That's why this MB is so helpful! We ARE all in this together, working toward a healthier life!!! Congrats on your surgery and I hope you are feeling better! Take care, Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views