Hello! Just had Lap-Band on 7/18

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/07 3:07 am - Glendale, AZ
I am 2 days into this journey and dont regret it at all. My abdomen is sore, and I feel bloated. The walking helps so much. I am drinking a ton of water. Anyone else new to this journey too?
NatalieNTexas
on 7/22/07 4:43 am - houston, TX
Hi nancy!!!! I was banded on 7/18th also!!!! I am here wih you. Hope all is well with you! Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/07 7:29 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Natalie! I was so excited to hear from you! We were banded on the same day-too cool! I am very new to this chat/blog, or whatever this is, but thought I would try to reach out and find some other people in the early stages like me - or - us ! : ) How are you healing? Have you had any problems? I have been pretty lucky so far, sore for the first few days and today I woke up feeling like myself again. there is still an odd "tug" for lack of a better description in my side and abdomen, but it sure felt good to move around . I started out at 235# and am at 226# today. Hope all is well with you! Nancy-AZ
NatalieNTexas
on 7/22/07 8:07 am - houston, TX
I have actually been feeling pretty good since yesterday. I have been munching on salmon spinach and green beans and yogurt. I am super excited to start exercising. Probably not for a couple of days cause I still cant pik things up off of the floor. heehee
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 12:59 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Morning! I am jealous you actually get to have foods you can CHEW!! Lucky! My Dr. has us stay on the smooth liquid diet for a full week. It sounds so stupid, but I do miss chewing! For now I am eating cream of wheat, blended cream soups, yogurt, etc. I go in on 7/28 for my 1 week check up so hopefully I can get the go ahead to start eating a little more normal. I have been walking VERY SLOW on the treadmill since I got home. My Dr says about 10 min for every 2 waking hours....believe me tho, I am not going anywhere fast right now! My husband says it looks like I am doing the "old man shuffle" ! ha ha Wells, heres to a whole new us! So far I am very glad I had this done. How about you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views