Tomorrow is the DAY and I am scared....

Tomi Light
on 7/19/07 4:35 pm - Wylie, TX
RNY on 07/20/07 with
well, tomorrow is the big day, one moment I am anxious and scared and then the next I am excited and impatient. Talk about an emotional roller coaster. I fought w/the insurance company for 3yrs and now it is here and I am asking myself can I really do this or will it be more than I can handle. Any words of advise?
Amy_in_MA
on 7/19/07 6:46 pm - Danvers, MA
Keep breathing deeply to stay relaxed. If you do visualization/meditation/relaxation exercises, spend some time on them. It will be a new beginning!
turtleof3
on 7/19/07 6:59 pm - Stillwater, OK
just jump on and roll on, that's all you can do.kristin
AmyCorean
on 7/19/07 10:35 pm - Northfield, MN
Good luck today! You will be fine when you wake up you will be on the loser's bench! You finally have gotten to the point you wanted to be after 3 years. You deserve this. Just think you are starting a new healthy life and will be doing things you only dreamed of. Take care and let us know how things go. Amy
Jean M. B.
on 7/19/07 11:07 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Tomi! I am wishing you the best today on your surgery and sending some prayers for you and your surgeon. It is an emotional roller coaster, alright! As others have said, you deserve this and I'm sure that you will achieve your goals. You haven't given up so far!!!! Take care, Jean
Truckerbob
on 7/20/07 2:07 am - plantation, FL
Live and experience the whole moment..this is the start of a whole new life for you..relish the surgery, recovery and all the hard work you will be putting into this, it is not easy..BUT it is sooooo rewarding as you see the change your life will take for the better, dont be scared, be at peace with your decision, it is the right one, you worked long and hard to reach this point, im happy for you, i went through trials with my insurance company and everything for a year, was it nerve wracking, yes, was it worth it HELL YES !!!! you'll do just fine and we will be here for you
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views