My Liquid Diet

sallyone
on 7/18/07 10:15 pm - DIberville, MS
Well day one wasnt that bad... but did you realize all the commercials on TV for FOOD. I weighed in today and was down to 382.5 (havent been this weight all year) from 386 yesterday. I am keeping my profile up to date on my liquid diet and what I eat each day. Check it out http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/sallyone/
Alison M.
on 7/19/07 2:25 am - NY
Conrats! I am on day 4, I've gotten pretty used to it! Just think, we'll be losers soon!
Melvin M.
on 7/19/07 3:50 am - Austin, TX
Keep up the good work. Food commercials are evil and they don't get better but you learn to ignore them. Best of luck!
sallyone
on 7/19/07 3:54 am - DIberville, MS
Thanks. I usually DVR everything and then fly past the commercials, but last night hubby wanted to watch a show while it was actually on. They had the best Burger commercial... YUMMY.. hubby was so funny he wouldnt admit that the burger looked good... LOL Thanks again
colleen E.
on 7/21/07 2:54 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Omg I know what you mean about the commercials! lol.... I've started making a list of things I want to eat...someday. Yesterday, my neighbors were cooking out, and the smell of burgers being cooked on the grill just about sent me over the top. I'm on day 5 of the pre-op diet, my doc wont let me have soup, only clear broth. ick.
kandmh
on 7/19/07 11:23 am - Alvarado, TX
That's so true... That's pretty funny your hubby has learned to be compasionate!! Hopefully mine will too.... the things men will do to keep us happy. What's the old saying... if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!
msfiesta
on 7/22/07 9:39 am - TX
I am on my fourth day and the commercials on food are killing me. I do not think I am hungry as much as craving foods. Is this normal?
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views