Go****s been a LONG time

Jessica M.
on 7/18/07 4:05 am - Roseville, CA
Hey all, I've been out of pocket for a while. Started a new job, been busy trying to juggle my new schedule, my gym schedule and my life schedule all together and trying not to break the bank w/ all the extra Gas I have to use up because of my new commute. I also did not think I had access to this site at work, but looks like I do! So, how is everyone doing? I'm doing well. I've kept the weight off over a year now, I bounce around between 141 and 143Lbs on average. I would like to get to the gym more, but its not in the cards right now. I'm so tired when I get home!!! but I need to not use that as an excuse anymore. I have been walking dogs, running up and down stairs and in general staying active. I still have only my one constant fear..and this that I will gain back weight. I had a nightmare last night that someone I knew said "hey, looks like you are putting some weight back on!"..WTF!! what an awful dream. I'm totally not, if anything i'm getting even smaller if that is possible. I'm down to a size 4 in most stores..JcPenny and Ann Taylor. I wish clothing manufacturer's would decide on what is a size 6 and what is a size 4 or any sizes and agree on it.. so silly! I'm still a size 8 at Bebe! those clothes are for super tall people! I do miss my boobs.. ..but its WORTH IT!!! Okay, so.. I have on little issue.. the attention from the opposite sex is INSANE!!! So much so that I am finding myself resenting being married. Don't get me wrong, I Love my husband, he's a good man, handsome, funny, sweet...but I'm getting attention now from men that I would only dream about before.. and I am very put off by it. At first it pissed me off, because I'm the same person inside, but they could not see past the fat..but my DH did.. But now, its not like these guys knew me when I was obese, but there is a definite change in attention now. I even have a friends ex (super hot guy) who has given me some very friendly (overly so I think) attention lately.. I don't know how to handle it, do I just act like a total B*tch and brush them off? If I'm friendly, I've had some issues w/ guys taking that as invitation to pursue.. what is w/ that??? I had a guy in the supermarket the otherday WITH HIS WIFE/GIRLFRIEND who gave me the "up and down undresse me w/his eyes" look. It was very uncomfortable..and he got caught! felt bad for him that night. What made it worse, his girlfriend was plus sized... and I have been in her shoes 100 times... my husband is a big time ooogler. Anyhow, just saying hello, filling all my OH friends in on life for me lately, and apologizing for not being online for a loooong time. How is Jillycats? Summer? Chris? Missed you guys.. Jess
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views