July 20er's are you feeling it?

cypanther
on 7/18/07 9:17 am - Houston, TX
I know we haven't got there yet,but our day is approaching fast. I wanted to say that "Our life is about to start". Are yall ready for this new experience? I know that I'm excited and can't wait to have a normal life one that I've been missing. Congrats to all who are getting banded.
Kathy197
on 7/19/07 4:53 am
Congratulations to you too!! Are you getting nervous? I am, but i cannot wait to begin this new life!
cypanther
on 7/19/07 5:53 am - Houston, TX
I'm alittle nervous as the time passes, and now its the day before surgery and im ready. I just got word from the hospital that I have to report in at 7:30 and I want to be there right now kindof feeling. Is that sad that I want to be at the hospital right now? We are almost their less than 24 hours and counting. WOOPIE!! :angel:
mtowngirl
on 7/19/07 7:11 am - Indianapolis, IN
I can't believe it's getting closer. I haven't hit any nerves yet, but I'm waiting on them. Tomorrow will start th 20's - which means 25 isn't far away. I'm ready though. Good luck to all you July 20 babies. Pauletta
Kelly R.
on 7/19/07 2:29 pm - NE
I just can't believe it..... it was only 3 weeks for me between approval and surgery, but it's been a long 3 weeks! I'm so excited to start my life!! Good luck all my fellow 20ers!
colleen E.
on 7/21/07 2:38 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Congrats! Please let us know how it goes. Good luck tomorrow!
cypanther
on 7/23/07 11:09 am - Houston, TX
Hey yall, I've survived I went through with flying colors and now in my soft foods diet and I have to say this band that I recieved on saturday is working wonders already. I've lost 5 lbs post-op. I've mild pain in my stomach around the port but other than that I'm doing great. The nurses at the hospital on saturday were suprised that my pain on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst was a five. I contribute that to walking only an hour after getting back into my room where I walked three times around the floor. I am so honored that their is an obesity support site like this one here because yall are so amazing. I got lots of emails from fellow obesity members wishing me best of luck on my special day. I contribute my sanity to the wonderful people on obesity help.com Thanks and untill next time
cypanther
on 8/2/07 8:12 am - Houston, TX
How are yall feeling? Almost two weeks out of post-op and any body complaining yet? I don't think so. I'm loving the band and have made a drastic change in my eating habits already. I eat slower and taste the food now!! I am looking forward to getting into the real foods in two weeks tomorrow, because a girl can only stand grean peas chopped in a blender for so long. Who else is having fun with their band? We would love to hear about your success story only with everybody else's.
cypanther
on 10/8/07 5:49 pm - Houston, TX
How are you doing being 2 1/2 months post-op?. Lost any significant impressive weight loss to share? Well I'm out of the 200's finaly and down to 199 as of yesterday and I am feeling great. Had a little scare over the weekend because I ate doughy consistancy foods that blocked me severally and I couldn't eat for two day's straight. I'm back on liquids and today will start trying mushies again and then easy back into solid food. Quite scary to be blocked for two days straight. Well I thought I would catch up with my twins and see how yall are doing and hear about your stories with your bands,etc. Loving one's body is first thing in order to love life. Claire
cypanther
on 1/6/08 2:04 pm - Houston, TX
How are yall doing 5 months post op? Feeling Great! Whats the new weight goal now? I've lost 50lbs and my goal is 40 more lbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views