Surgery Date

Debbie916
on 7/17/07 1:22 pm - Dunedin, FL
After fighting for over 3 years, I FINALLY have a date - July 31st will be the beginning of my new life. There are no words to express how happy I am Debbie
sallyone
on 7/17/07 1:47 pm - DIberville, MS
Congratulations Debbie!!!! I am a July 31st person too.
Debbie916
on 7/17/07 1:55 pm - Dunedin, FL
Hi Susan, thank you and CONGRATULATIONS to you too!!! I hope all your hopes and dreams and goals are met with this new lease on life that we're getting. I wish you the best of luck. Debbie
Terry Sholin
on 7/17/07 3:38 pm - Alexandria, AL
Congratulations! My date is July 23.
Debbie916
on 7/17/07 10:17 pm - Dunedin, FL
Thank you so much Terry!! CONGRATULATIONS to you too and best of luck with this new lease on life that we're being given. Debbie
AmyCorean
on 7/17/07 10:45 pm - Northfield, MN
Hi Debbie, Congratulations on getting our date, it will be here before you know it! So glad your 3 year battle is over!!! Amy
Debbie916
on 7/18/07 5:23 am - Dunedin, FL
Thank you Amy for your best wishes. I'm still in shock, IT'S REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! I'm 62 years old and I feel like my life is just beginning. I picked up my Opti Fast today for my surgeon's (Dr. Rehnke) 2-week liquid diet requirement before surgery and you know what - it doesn't taste so bad, LOL!!!!! Take care, Debbie
Jean M. B.
on 7/18/07 12:10 am - St. Cloud, MN
Oh, Debbie! I am soooo happy for you! No one but someone going thru this could understand how great it is to FINALLY have a date. Some of us are luckier than others and get a date fairly quickly. Then, again, some of us seem to run across more roadblocks on our journey. It says alot about your commitment to a new and healthier life that you have stuck with this and not given up. I think it also is predicitive of your long term success! Debbie, I wish the best for you, you deserve it! I am just one week post surgery but the feeling is GREAT and I am so glad I have gotten to this point. When I look back, it seems like yesterday when I got a surgery date. Your time will go fast as well, even tho it doesn't seem like it at the time, and soon you will be joining us on the LOOSER'S BENCH! Take care, Jean
Debbie916
on 7/18/07 5:42 am - Dunedin, FL
Thank you so much Jean, I'm still in shock, IT'S REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! I'm 62 years old and I feel like my life is just beginning. I picked up my Opti Fast today for the 2-week liquid diet requirement before surgery and you know what - it doesn't taste so bad, LOL!!!!! Take care, and have a wonderful day, Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views