Liquid Diet?

NANA_CVR
on 7/17/07 6:39 am - Williamston, NC
Ok, I hate it. I feel like falling out on the floor and balling like a baby. This liquid diet is the pits. I knew it was going to be hard but come on at least let me have a piece of meat. Did anyone else go through this? Did you miss the chewing process? Anyway, calling for all prayer warriors. Please keep me in your prayers. Everytime I see someone with food I just want to zap them with a with my no food blast PRAY, PRAY, PRAY. thanks nana
Jean M. B.
on 7/17/07 6:44 am - St. Cloud, MN
Oooooh Nana! I feel for you! The LD is hard, there is no getting around it! I found eating SF popsicles really helped when I need to chew and ckn or bf broth when I wanted something hot and salty. You CAN do this! Take care, Jean
MsGriff07
on 7/17/07 6:47 am - Philadelphia, PA
I found chewing on red cold seedless grapes good for the chewing factor but u can't swallow the skins SPIT IT OUT!!!!I know how you feel !!!!!The LD sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carla
Dreamskape
on 7/17/07 7:27 am - Elkhart, IN
I was on LD w/protein bars for 30 days so I know how you feel. The first week was hard... then it got easier because I had a blast of energy that kept me going until surgery time. (I think it was the increased protein)... Hopefully the same will hold true for you.... Hang in there girl. ;)
LindaLee
on 7/18/07 10:13 am - Turners Falls, MA
Hi Nana, I am on my 11 th day of my LD. The first day I starved! It got better later. I chew sugarless gum, a lot, for the chewing thing, to go away. I also have fresh blueberries on hand and have 1 or 2 and let them melt sorta in my mouth, it satisfies my need for sweet. The protein shakes do give me energy, so maybe that will kick in for you soon too. Hang in there, it is not forever! You can do it. LindaLee
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views