last meal tonight before LD

sallyone
on 7/17/07 8:38 am - DIberville, MS
Tonight is my last night before I start my LD (starting it a few days early)... what would you eat. Hubby is on the way home now (5:30pm CST) and he wants to go somewhere... where would you go? HELP I need ideas.
TIFFANY G.
on 7/17/07 9:03 am
RNY on 07/30/07 with
Well i dont know about your food tastes but i know my surgery is on the 30th and i want my "last dinner" in thier so i think i am going to a japanesse steakhouse (my fav) and get the ny steak chicken and shrimp along with some fried rice!!!! and they have alot of yummy veggies that go along with it.. then im going to a movie to have the movie pop corn one last time.............. but i know i will probably gain 5 pounds so thats why im loosing extra weight now to make up for it i also have quit all kinds of drinks and am on stickly water for the past month or so....... so i will only have my "last dinner" if i can loose the weight and if i cant loose it then i guess i will still go to the steakhouse but only eat the meat and veggies no fried rice or movie popcorn
sallyone
on 7/17/07 11:10 am - DIberville, MS
Well I had my last meal tonight and I am stuffed. We went to Outback Steakhouse, we havent been there in about a year, I had steak with Blue Cheese on it... it was sooo yummy. We didnt have desert which is ok. THe way my tummy feels right now, I am ready for my liquid diet. Have a great night and see you all tomorrow. I know I will need some support during the liquid phase... LOL
Jean M. B.
on 7/18/07 12:20 am - St. Cloud, MN
Glad you were able to get that "last supper' in...I think it is something most of us have to do! I spent the week before LD going to my favorite restaurants and having my favorite foods!!! I gained 5 lbs! Oh, well! It was worth it to me to say my goodbye's. I do believe that we will be able to eat most of our favorites as time goes on, just in much smaller portions. Of course, lactose intolerance is inevitable, I guess, with the RNY...by by ice cream! Good luck with the LD and keep us posted on how you are doing! Jean
sallyone
on 7/18/07 12:31 am - DIberville, MS
I sure do hope I dont become Lactose Intollerant... I love my skim milk... LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!