What are the july 9ers and close to eating on their second week, any yummy ideas?

turtleof3
on 7/17/07 6:12 am - Stillwater, OK
It's Kristin and just made yummy white fish poached and blanched with melted string cheese on top .Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmgooood.kristin
Jean M. B.
on 7/17/07 6:24 am - St. Cloud, MN
Kristin, Mmmmmmmmmgood ..............reeeeeeeally? No, seriously, anything sounds good to me!!! Take care, Jean
cindita
on 7/17/07 9:18 am - Hillsboro, NH
My program still has me on "Stage II" so I am still on broth, jello, pudding & yogurt... and I am still crushing my pills until Monday!
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/07 10:40 am - Los Angeles, CA
Wow, if I liked fish, I'd be all over that. I've got 6 weeks of a progressive liquid - regular food diet to go on. I'm on week 2 and that's full liquids. Thankfully I'm down 17.5lbs since the preop appt, a total of 11lbs from the surgery. In one week. WOOHOO!!! Good luck to you all!
Tracy S.
on 7/17/07 12:18 pm - Victoria, TX
I am so jealous. My surgery was on the 9th too. I too am on liquids until the 23rd and then I start on a soft-mechanical food diet for 4 weeks. Your fish sounds yummy. Tracy
DetroitGirl
on 7/18/07 3:48 am
I'm on liquids til the 30th, then pureed foods, soft foods and it will be mid August before i get my first bite of 'real food'... uggh. soups really tasty to me right now, though... gotta love those creamy soups...
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views