Surgery moved from the 19th to the 18th!!!

Leslie S.
on 7/16/07 1:55 pm
First thing this morning my doctor's office called to see if I could move my surgery up a day from the 19th to the 18th! So....my new day is WEDNESDAY JULY 18TH!!!!! That is the day after tomorrow! I am so ready! I will now do my liquid diet tomorrow instead of Wednesday! Wow...this is all going so fast now! I am so ready to have this over with! I'm ready to come home, lose weight and have energy to go outside and run-around with Ryan. I am going to be the best mommy EVER! Anyway, just wanted to update and let everyone know that Wednesday is now my big day!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! Leslie
TESSIE59
on 7/16/07 3:18 pm - Frewsburg, NY
Congratulations. My date is the 18th also. Keep up the great attitude.
Leslie S.
on 7/16/07 4:01 pm
Thank you so much! Congrats to you too! Good Luck!!!!! Leslie
AmyCorean
on 7/16/07 9:24 pm - Northfield, MN
Hi Leslie, Congratulations to you! Just think tomorrow you will be on the "losers" bench! That is so exciting. Good luck today with your liquid diet. I am on day 2 of a 10 day LD and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Try to sleep tonight so you will be rested up for your big day!!!! Good luck to you, Amy
Leslie S.
on 7/17/07 1:08 pm
Thank you! Wow...a 10 day LD? I just had one day and that was hard enough. I praise you for the 10 day! Good luck on your surgery as well!
Jean M. B.
on 7/17/07 12:11 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Leslie! Great to hear your news! The waiting is the worst Now, you will have a headstart on your new life! I am 1 week post op and feel so happy that surg is behind me and I can get on with it!! The journey isn't over yet but it's moving right along! You will be joining us on the Looser's Bench soon! Take care, Jean
Leslie S.
on 7/17/07 1:11 pm
Thank you so much! Yes, waiting the the WORST! Congrats on your surgery. Is it all that you expected it to be??
Jean M. B.
on 7/25/07 2:52 am - St. Cloud, MN
How are you doing? Now that surg is over for you...I hope all went well!!! I'm doing great, down 30ish lbs but getting really sick of the post op LD. Have to be on it for a full month and have 2 wks to go! Jean
Jacqueline H.
on 7/17/07 5:51 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
Congratulations! Good luck on your "early start"! Jacqi
Leslie S.
on 7/17/07 1:13 pm
Thank you! Good luck with your surgery also!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views