update from the surgeons office today on my infection

rchllaw
on 7/16/07 12:58 pm - Loves Park, IL
RNY on 07/06/07 with
well I went back up to Madison this afternoon so he could look at the infection. He said that I was lucky that I caught it when I did. He said he wants me to change the packing 4 to 6 times a day to wick away the infection and to keep it as clean as possible. I feel a million times better today and he was extremely happy about my weight loss. Are you ready for this number??? 22 pounds in 9 days gone forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TESSIE59
on 7/16/07 3:20 pm - Frewsburg, NY
Rachel.........That is such fantastic news. I'm so glad for you. I'm glad you are feeling better also. That must have been kinda scary for you.
MsGriff07
on 7/16/07 10:18 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Go Rachel Go Rachel Go!!!!!
Jean M. B.
on 7/17/07 12:17 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Rachel! So glad you are taking care of yourself! and feeling better Even tho we know things like this can come up, it's still a pain, literally! I hope this infection clears up for you soon. And, your weight loss.....FANTASTIC!!!!! I am one week post surgery and haven't had any probs so far. The gas pains were the worst of it but seem to be over. You take care now and get better and keep us posted, Jean
jessica0378
on 7/17/07 1:50 am - Red Lion, PA
Look at you! Already a double digit loser! I'm so proud of you Rachel! Let's get rid of your nasty little infection and my annoying JP drain and we'll be all set to lose away! I'm going to call you after lunch! Hugs, Jes
Linda_S
on 7/17/07 2:40 am - Eugene, OR
Wow Rachel! You're zooming right along. Congratulations to you. I'm so glad you've got a handle on that infection. Linda
mrshook
on 7/18/07 7:17 am - carrollton, GA
i am proud for you i hope one day i will be posting good news as well..........do what he says about the infection....as a home health nurse for many years i know you do not want to let it get worse
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views