July 16's are you ready?

mtowngirl
on 7/15/07 11:30 am - Indianapolis, IN
Here's to you MindyNTexas, Meg V, Joy T, Shari S., Jennifer Huntley, Amy Heffernan and anyone else who is having surgery tomorrow. Hope you are able to get some rest tonight I am guessing in a week and a half when I am in your position, I won't be doing much sleeping. But hey, tomorrow you will be getting a knocked out rest. Good Luck you guys! Keep up posted on your progress. Pauletta
Jupiter6
on 7/15/07 11:43 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Ready to rock and roll! Here's hoping for easy cuttin' and really tasty narcotics!
Lisa B.
on 7/15/07 1:08 pm - Los Angeles, CA
This is my first post, and have just joined, but tomorrow is my surgery date. Fortunately, I'm the first patient scheduled, so I'll have fresh hands and clear minds. I'm nervous in a healthy way, missing my son who is with his grandparents for the week.
turtleof3
on 7/15/07 5:22 pm - Stillwater, OK
Howdy Lisa,welcome aboard, I love this site and I'm sure you will too. We are all human here, and we talk and have questions about most every thing. I will be praying and know your angels will hold you very close. All will be well to you and to all. Just remember recovery is recovery, so take it slow and easy.Kristin
quiltz
on 7/16/07 12:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Totally ready. I'm not scheduled until 4 PM and don't go to the hospital until 2 so I'm cooling my jets. Didn't sleep worth a darn last night...I think I may try and grab a nap later this morning. This truly is the first day of the rest of my life. Good luck to you and see you on the other side.
Ms Robyn
on 7/16/07 12:31 am - North, TX
Hello and well wishes to everyone whos having surgery today keep us posted
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!