Always the doubter!!!

quiltz
on 7/15/07 8:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
I must really have a case of the glass being half full! I took the Mag Citrate in preparation for tomorrow's surgery and it hasn't done anything. I took it 2 1/2 hours ago. Let me guess, I'll be the one person it doesn't work for. Bet anything I change my song is a few hours, but right now, I'm just waiting.
Becka_Marie
on 7/15/07 9:09 am - Wahiawa, HI
Marcia I hope it works, does it say how long it takes to kick in? Maybe call and ask a pharmacist like at Wal-Mart or something. I am thinking about you I cant wait to hear how you are wednesday when I call and check up on you.
Donna B.
on 7/15/07 9:09 am - Somewhere in, VA
Let me give you a warning about that evil stuff!!! I took it at 6 p.m. on Monday evening before my surgery on Tuesday morning ~ 8 oz. is what the bottle said even though there was 10 oz total in the bottle. I waited and waited for it to work ~ the bottle said anywhere from 1 hour to 6 hours after injesting. Well, by 10 p.m. nothing was happening (4 hours after I took the first 8 oz.) so I decided to go ahead and drink the other 2 oz. Went to bed around 11 p.m. Still nothing happening. Figured it would wake me up in the middle of the night. Nope!! Got up at around 4 a.m. to get ready. Had my shower, got dressed, finished up last minute packing and was sitting on couch waiting for hubby to finish his shower and stuff when the rumbling started in the ole tummy. Well, needless to say, once it started, it really started!!! Between about 4:30 a.m. and 5 a.m. I think I went about 5 or 6 times. Got to the hospital to check in and had to go another 4 or 5 times. That stuff is evil, evil, evil!!!!! Hopefully it won't do you the same way it did me. Good luck on your surgery tomorrow!! Donna
quiltz
on 7/15/07 10:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
I hope it works before then! I'm not scheduled until 4PM so I have plenty of time. I must admit, I do have some distant rumblings. : >
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views