Randy Morgan has passed away. . .

Donna B.
on 7/15/07 7:01 am - Somewhere in, VA
I was just browsing thru the posts on the main board when I saw one saying that Randy Moore passed away this morning. He had LapBand surgery on July 10th. I remember him posting here on the July message board and requesting to be my friend since our surgeries were on the same day. He said we would be surgery siblings. I am so saddened by this news. We all go into this knowing that bad things can happen but when they actually do it really brings it all to the surface. Please keep his family in your prayers. From what I am reading, they are financially strapped and having a hard time coming up with funds for his cremation. You can read more about this on the Florida boards. Rest in peace my surgery brother. You will be greatly missed.
DetroitGirl
on 7/15/07 7:02 am
How awful! My thoughts go out his family and loved ones...
Jacqueline H.
on 7/15/07 8:47 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
How incredibly sad -- and kind of scary for some of us as well. (I hope I am not going to need it, but I have to confess that I talked with my sister about what to happen in the UNLIKELY event I don't make it through my surgery for any reason. ) I'll be praying for Randy's family, and keep us posted if they set up the account they are talking about. There but for the grace of God goes any of us. Rest in Peace, Randy.
Donna B.
on 7/15/07 9:02 am - Somewhere in, VA
I typed his name correctly in the title but typed it as Moore instead of Morgan in my post. His correct last name is Morgan. Sorry for the typo.
Charles York
on 7/15/07 9:24 am - Columbiana, OH
I also just read this on the main board. This is very sad indeed. Prayers to his wife family and friends.
SarahF
on 7/15/07 10:14 pm - Braintree, MA
OMG that's awful...our greatest fear. My prayers and thoughts are with his family right now.
Ms Robyn
on 7/16/07 12:32 am - North, TX
very sad new
Monica P.
on 7/16/07 4:25 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
so sad, my prayers are with his family...
martini-gal
on 7/17/07 2:17 am - Naples, FL
My prayers are with his family. It does bring you back to reality how quickly we could go. I'm having surgery 7/23 and was excited. I think this just put me into the panic mode. I'll have to update my health care declaration and power of attorney.
Laurie J.
on 7/17/07 8:16 am - St Croix Falls, WI
So sad to hear this...my prayers are with his family....
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views