I'm home and now playing the DRAIN PAIN game.

jessica0378
on 7/15/07 4:50 am - Red Lion, PA
I have 5 tiny sutures that are healing well (itching like crazy) and my plumbing was re-wired, and the ONLY pain I have is from this stupid DRAIN! I was/am so optimistic about surgery, and thank God that this website is here for support and information, but there's definately a MAJOR lack of details about post-op pain! I am walking and sipping and taking my pain meds and b12. I have some gas, not too painful, which chewable gas x is helping, and farting is a great feeling right now. Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers! I would not have been able to come this far without OH! I'll be back soon to update my profile and fill you all in somemore, pics and all!
poeticmom
on 7/15/07 5:29 am - VA
congratulations!! thats why I like to stay "raw " on my journey I choose to share thru my expericence so far. Ive found that it helps to take not just the b12 , but the others as well, it gives u more energy, the pain meds can have the side effect of gettin u constipated. I asked myself is it pain or pressure? pressure or gas? and I dont take them anmore. Im only 5 days post op and feel like I have to burp all the time, gas ex helps with it but not much, but def walkin the same nite after sx was the best thing I did!!!. thanks for sharing and ur feedback.
Becka_Marie
on 7/15/07 9:15 am - Wahiawa, HI
I am happy to hear you are doing well and thanks for the tips I have surgery a week from tomorrow
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views