I NEED to remember...

AmyCorean
on 7/14/07 10:16 pm - Northfield, MN
Amy, I will be thinking of you in the morning. Good Luck to you and I hope all goes well and you get home and have a speedy recovery!!!! Just think in about 24 hours you will be on the losing side to a healthier life! Take care, Amy
pameve
on 7/15/07 12:41 pm
Hi Amy, I don't come to this board to oftem myself, but I will be having my surgery on the 26th too. I had my appt w/surgeon last week and he said I did not have to be on a liquid diet before surgery. He wants me to change my eating and loss some weight for liver shrinking. just wondering if any one else did not do the liquid diet
AmyCorean
on 7/16/07 9:21 pm - Northfield, MN
Hi Pam, Just think we are almost there!!!! I am excited but getting a bit nervous now too, just because the end is in site finally. I am day 2 of my LD, yesterday wasn't too bad at all. I didn't really want to have some food until around 615pm last night. My husbands seems to think it is because I finally had the chance to sit down and do nothing, but I did it! One day at a time. Good luck to you next Thursday. Make sure to let me know how you did. btw your grand-daughter is absolutely beautiful. Take care, Amy
pameve
on 7/17/07 3:16 am
Amy thanks so much shes a hand full. I am starting to really cut way back on what I eat, today I had cream of wheat for breakfast and I will make a sandwich for lunch I am drinking a lot of water. I wish you the best with the LD .I'm so happy i didnt have to do it before and after Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views