Home...surgery was 7/9 and I got home tonight.

Amy_in_MA
on 7/12/07 8:06 am - Danvers, MA
I'm tired and pretty sore...things went well. I was supposed to be home earlier today but had a nasty bought with the dry heaves this morning and they had to put in another IV...but I'm ok now...just taking it slow.
mtowngirl
on 7/12/07 9:23 am - Indianapolis, IN
Yeah Amy. Glad your home and doing well.
Dreamskape
on 7/12/07 11:20 am - Elkhart, IN
Wonderful news Amy! Glad to hear you are doing well! Hugs, ~~jackie
TESSIE59
on 7/12/07 1:50 pm - Frewsburg, NY
So glad to hear you are home. Keep up the good work.
Jean M. B.
on 7/13/07 1:37 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Amy! Good to hear you are home and doing well! I'm still sore too, mostly lower abdomen but it's bearable. Sorry to hear about the dry heaves...not much fun. I think you got it right...go slooooooooooooow!! Take care, Jean
Amy_in_MA
on 7/13/07 3:37 am - Danvers, MA
Most of my soreness is my upper abdomen, between my belly button and ribs, so deep breathing is still very uncomfortable. My belly didn't want to get started again and so yesterday with the IV they gave me Lasix to get rid of fluid, and Reglan to help get things moving a bit. Lots of bloating which made me blow up like a balloon. He told me not to be surprised if I hadn't lost weight yet as they pumped me pretty full of fluids and it would take days for all of that to get out of me. I'm still walking pretty slowly too. Am I just getting old??? LOL.
turtleof3
on 7/13/07 7:50 am - Stillwater, OK
Amy , be sure you do your breathing treatments.I am happy to hear you are home.kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views