Cleaned out

Victoria B.
on 7/10/07 11:31 pm - Levittown, PA
I am as clean as a whistle the bowel pre is no joke. i did not get much sleep lasy night and no very hungry today I am just thirsty. Jello and chicken broth are in fridge but I don't want them. I am ready and excited about tomorrow. I will not find out my surgery date until tonight after 6pm. My friend will be comming over to put 2 french braids in my hair so it is out of the way for a couple days and I will not need to mess with it.
TESSIE59
on 7/11/07 12:38 am - Frewsburg, NY
It sounds like you are set and ready to go. I pray God gives you the strength and courage that you need and wisdom and knowledge to the doctors.
Victoria B.
on 7/11/07 12:52 am - Levittown, PA
Thank you Terri.
H A.
on 7/11/07 12:55 am - NOR CAL, CA
I have to do that this morning! How did it taste? I am not looking forward to it.
Victoria B.
on 7/11/07 1:58 am - Levittown, PA
It was bad. Take a gulp of it and wa**** down with strong tasting juice or soda. It is the only way to get it down. Stay close to the bathroom.
jessica0378
on 7/11/07 2:56 am - Red Lion, PA
VERY VERY VERY NASTY! It's worth it though.....tomorrow we will all wake up on a new road! Hugs and best wishes! Jessica
Monica P.
on 7/11/07 4:33 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Oh boy, something to look forward to next week. I have that M.o.M ready and waiting in the medicine cabinet. How are you feeling otherwise?? Nervous?
Victoria B.
on 7/11/07 4:48 am - Levittown, PA
It is so strange I am not nervous just anxious to get it done with. I am dehydrated and pushing fluids. I don't want to eat or drink anything. I did not realize how bloated I was until after it was all done.
Linda_S
on 7/11/07 9:52 am - Eugene, OR
Best wishes for successful surgery tomorrow. I'm glad I won't have to do the bowel prep. I had to do it for a colonoscopy and thought I would die. Sounds like you're all set to go. Congratulations! Linda
Dreamskape
on 7/11/07 11:04 pm - Elkhart, IN
Out of all the stuff they make you drink in the hospital (like that barium stuff for the xray to see if there are any leaks) the absolute WORSE was that Laxative stuff... That was HORRIBLE! But boy oh boy.. it sure did work in cleaning you out! LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views