anyone else getting afternoon headaches on LSD

mskissa123
on 7/9/07 10:03 am - hemet, CA
I don't know if it just me, or if my body was more depentent on crabs and sugar then I thought but for 5 of the last 6 days that I have been doing this diet I have gotten super bad headaches, was wondering if any of you have had the same problem
Amber N.
on 7/9/07 10:53 am - Lehi, UT
I started on Sunday, I've had a headache and I'm cranky...
rocknrobin
on 7/9/07 12:37 pm - Vancouver, WA
I did at first, but after a few days not so much. I think its low blood sugar.
Monica P.
on 7/9/07 2:43 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
When I quit soda several months ago I had the same kind of headaches. I think the absence of sugar and caffeine caused it. I got over it, and I'm glad I kicked the diet coke habit.
Dreamskape
on 7/9/07 11:00 pm - Elkhart, IN
I'm not sure what diet you are doing... .but before my surgery my doctor put me on a diet of just protien shakes and bars and nothing else (water and flavored water ok) for 30 days. The first 10 days, I had headaches from late morning until the evening time.... I think it was the withdrawal from Carbs and starches as those are my "weakness". After 10 days.. my energy level skyrocketed! I had so much energy it was unbelievable and I think that was due to the approx. 200gram of protien I was taking in per day. It really was nice. ;) Like I said.. I'm not sure what kind of diet you are on.... but if you are on most protien, it could be the same for you as it was for me. I'm sure it will get better... just hang in there. ;)
Ms Robyn
on 7/10/07 11:53 am - North, TX
I get them...... I take tylenol
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!