I'm having a moment of...

freespirit01
on 7/6/07 1:33 pm - Maumee, OH
I am totally there with all of you! We WILL get through these last few days and we WILL all be soooooo happy we did! I think everyone freaks out right before surgery!It is a big decision! We have to look at where we will all be a year from now and focus on the Rainbow!!! We will never get there unless we pass through the rain!!!! Malissa
sprout
on 7/6/07 11:43 pm - kingston, Canada
Hi Guys Just had my surgery on Tuesday and I know what you mean... not only the doubt about doing the right thing but also the expense of it. I know I'm worth it , but when I have failed so many times in the past will this work? I have to believe it will, I am so determined and I have surrounded myself with really positive people who support me and I just try to block out the negative "stuff". Isn't it great to know others are feeling the same as you? It's fine to have friends and family who support you but it is wonderful to actually be able to contact other people *****ally are feeling the same way. I get encouragement every time I read these messeges. Sheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views