have a question

amylh2006
on 7/6/07 9:59 am - lynn, MA
ok I have a question for all of you who are now on a liquid diet or have been on one. I am not hungry because I have been able to keep myself full but I am SOoooo.. bored. what are all of you doing instead of eating ? usually when I am bored I want to eat. now I am bored and know I can't eat so what could I do ? any suggestions ?
tigger22171
on 7/6/07 10:14 am - New Port Richey, FL
Been there, done that...trust me, it does get easier! I went thru major food withdrawl the first two weeks, once that's over, it's all downhill. Suggestion for boredom....exercise, crossword puzzle, sewing, reading....any of these helped me! Keep your chin up...
turtleof3
on 7/6/07 10:36 am - Stillwater, OK
The emotional tool kit, awesome book, it's great for these types messes.Otherwise start journaling,or work on a support group, sketch,color,weed your garden,plant a tree,have a girly day,try to make a new yummy flavored shake.kristin
Pinkshell4u
on 7/6/07 11:59 am
I feel your pain. I am currently on Day 11 of LD. I've spent huge amounts of time ONLINE! HA! Playing online backgammon and whatnot. Also, visiting Blockbuster ALOT! Um, doing laundry, walking around the mall, and talking on the phone. I AM SO BORED TOO! Surgery is Monday, yay. Good luck. Shell
Jennifer P.
on 7/6/07 12:21 pm - Monroe, NC
Walking.. swimming.. reading.. whatever I can do to get my mind occupied. :D
Amy_in_MA
on 7/6/07 1:30 pm - Danvers, MA
Cleaning, organizing my home, playing with my son, being here online, reading. My home should be so much cleaner than it is. LOL.
Jupiter6
on 7/6/07 2:25 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I'm on the 16th too-- I am spending the time swimming, getting sun, walking, cleaning up, and putting old clothes on eBay!
sprout
on 7/6/07 11:33 pm - kingston, Canada
Hi Amy I know what you mean about being bored... I started knitting, I am certainly not a professional and I only do the dishcloths but they keep my hands occupied and I give them away as everyone really likes them. I also love to read and found some really great books and I find the time passes quickly when I read. Another thing I did, and do was find someone to play games with. I love Scrabble and card games, if I couldn't find anyone to play with I played on the computer. I hope this helps you, I have had my surgery, on Tuesday and am still finding the time long wihtout eating and cooking, so I know where you are coming from. Sheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views