I made it...

hurley6087
on 7/5/07 9:09 am - Bakersfield, CA
I made it home....yeah. Everything went well...thank goodness. I feel pretty good and can't wait to get past this liquid stage :0 I know its only 2 weeks but still can't wait. I do have a question I have experianced some girggling...after i take a drink, it that normal...? Thanks for the support, Heather
Jacqueline H.
on 7/5/07 10:46 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
Heather, glad to hear you are home and doing well! I can't tell you if the gurgling is normal, but maybe you are swallowing too much air when you drink? Or you stll have air trapped inside from the surgery?
Becka_Marie
on 7/5/07 7:21 pm - Wahiawa, HI
So happy you made it home and all is going well. I am not sure on the gurgeling sound either
Jean M. B.
on 7/6/07 2:25 am - St. Cloud, MN
CONGRATS on your surgery! So glad to hear that it was complication free! Watch out world...here comes Heather!!!! Keep us posted on how you're doing. Take care, Jean
Dreamskape
on 7/6/07 10:39 am - Elkhart, IN
Heather.. where is the girggling? In your intestines? I have noticed that I get that when I eat the dietic jello. My surgery says it is normal with some foods right after surgery because your intestines have been inactive for a few days and now they are being asked to "work" again..... Usually.. my girggling is followed by passing of some gas... then it goes away. Could be that is what is happening with you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views