Hey 7-10ers

Charles York
on 7/5/07 11:41 am - Columbiana, OH
Well all you 7-10ers we've got 5 days until our surgery. Starting to get excited. Clear a spot on the loser's bench for me.
Donna B.
on 7/5/07 12:03 pm - Somewhere in, VA
Hey Charles!! I am so excited I can't hardly stand it!!!!!! I cannot believe that our time is almost here!! Good luck to you and everyone else that have surgeries scheduled for July! Can't wait to see everyone on the loser's bench! Hugs, Donna
Laurie J.
on 7/6/07 1:13 am - St Croix Falls, WI
I hear you! I can't wait either...but at the same time, I am getting more and more nervous! They had better make LOTS of room on the loser bench as there are many of us having surgery on the 10th. Best of luck to ALL of us!!!!!!
Jean M. B.
on 7/6/07 2:20 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Charles! I with you, only a few more days!!! Loser's bench...here we come!!! What time is your surgery? I'm supposed to check in at 9:45am. Take care and I wish you well on your surgery! Jean
Laurie J.
on 7/6/07 3:15 am - St Croix Falls, WI
Hi Jean, My surgery is for 10:30 (or so), I have to be there at 8:00. Best of luck to you as well! As I said earlier...it is a little nervewracking, but I am getting better. The more I thought about it this morning on my way to work, the more nervous I got.... I know things will go well, I have one of the first surgeons in the US to do a Lap RnY doing the operation on me, so I know he knows what he is doing, but there are still possibilities of complications, etc. I just can't think about them.... Good luck to all of us! We will have to keep up with eachother's progress!
Jean M. B.
on 7/6/07 6:15 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Laurie! Yes, let's all keep in touch! I know! I try not to think of the surgery but concentrate on the results!!! You are lucky to have the surgeon you do! I need to get healthier and this is the right thing for me. Good luck to you, I'm sending positive thoughts and some prayers for a complication free surgery and quick recovery, Take care of yourself! Jean
Charles York
on 7/6/07 8:31 am - Columbiana, OH
Hi Jean, I'm scheduled for 7:30 a.m.. I have to be at the hospital at 4:30 a.m. . It's not too bad though I usually get up for work at 5:00 a.m.. I just hope my surgeon has a nice restful evening . Take care and Good Luck to all.
Heather N.
on 7/6/07 6:39 am - APO, Germany
Yep... Excitement here too! I have to pack my bags tomorrow. I have to check into the hospital on Monday morning and since its a drive from here we are driving up on Sunday. We are all going to do great!! I will be looking forward to getting home by the weekend if all goes well to see how you all did! Good luck to us all... and add an extra bench because there are a lot of us having surgery that day....
Sharon Johnson
on 7/6/07 6:59 am - Marina, CA
I am also looking forward to the 10th, had my intake over the phone this morning, have to pick up the bowl-prep at the drug store. Had a great lunch with my sister. Goid to the A's game tomorrow with my kids. Sunday I will be doing wash and getting my bag packed for the hospital. Have to stop by Wal-Mart and pick up some more of the protein drink, leave last minute things for my husband and daughter. Kitchen has been cleaned out, pantry organized with my own shelf now of what I can have. I think I have it all done, not really nervous (check with me on Monday night LOL) just anxious to get it over with and start my new life. We are almost there....
Laura C.
on 7/6/07 1:25 pm - Carbondale, PA
I am so very excited!!!! I have to be there for 0545. I got first surgery because I am allergic to latex!! Woohoo!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views