SURGERY OVER

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/07 5:53 am - BALTIMORE, MD
Well, I had my surgery on friday the 29th. i didn't expect to be as tired as i am. I am having trouble not taking so many naps. The surgery went well. However, I was really disappointed with the care I recv'd from GBMC. The techs were great as well as 2 of the nurses, but the rest of the nurses who attended to me sucked! My sister stayed with me fortunately.So she was there to help. The night of the surgery the nurse wouldn't let me walk. I told Dr Moen and he was not happy. I declare before all I am Sick of jello!
turtleof3
on 7/4/07 7:44 am - Stillwater, OK
I am glad to hear that all well. Sorry to hear that some things were eventful. Well have some good naps and the week will be over the tough parts soon.Kristin
Carla S.
on 7/4/07 8:39 am - Medway, ME
Your jello didn't have hanging fruit in it did it?? haha After my C-section for my son, they were trying to push that crap on me.....I called it flying fruit...didn't touch the stuff!!! Congratulations on your surgery!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/07 9:24 am - BALTIMORE, MD
fruit? what's that? fruit in it would have been like fried chicken collard greens and homemade pound cake! lol
Carla S.
on 7/4/07 1:13 pm - Medway, ME
Im sorry, I forgot that fruit would be a wonderful thing at this point for you!!!!lol But everytime someone mentions jello that is all I think about....airbourne fruit ****tail in the jello!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views