39 hrs.....

Gladis A.
on 7/3/07 4:45 pm - Tulare, CA
I have 39 hrs left to go and I can tell you I got cold feet for a minute.... But I got back under control quick.... I just reminded my self why I need my surgery and I'm ok now but still having problems with the liquid diet hope not for long...... Can some one give ideas on what to have for my liquid diet because I'm running out of options.....
Stephanie G.
on 7/4/07 1:48 am - Rowlett, TX
I can imagine that you are both excited and scared at the same time. Your doctor should have given you a list of everything you can have on your liquid diet. I know most people live on chicken broth, popsicles, sf jello and protein shakes. I'm lucky, my doc says anything you can suck through a straw, no calorie restriction. Good luck and report back when you are home and feeling up to it.
H A.
on 7/4/07 1:52 am - NOR CAL, CA
I am not going to be able to have liquid shakes because it makes stool. They want it clean in there. Best of luck. I know you'll do great. Heidi
Margaret F.
on 7/4/07 8:36 am - (7-07-04)
The liiquid diet is anything sugar free, mostly water, protein shakes, or crystal light,stay away from soda, you'll have enough trouble with gas so it's best to avoid carbonated drinks, margaret
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views