Counting down to 7/16

quiltz
on 7/3/07 9:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
After waiting so long to get all the necessary evils (approval, testing, re-testing, doctor changing scheduling practices meaning a 3 month delay, etc.) I am finally believing this is really going to happen! I have read so many posts where people are nervous, scared, etc. Part of me thinks I should feel that, but I'm just excited to get things under way. I've done the research, know the options and risks and am 100% convinced this is the only solution for me. Solution is probably not the right word since this isn't a solution, but rather, a tool. Good luck to all my July sisters and brothers.
Becka_Marie
on 7/3/07 1:47 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Marcia I know exactly how you feel, originaly my surgery was suppose to be the 16th but had to be moved to the 23rd because of some emergency we had a few weeks ago. I bet you will do wonderfully with everything...do you have an angel yet? If not I would love to be it for you
quiltz
on 7/3/07 3:12 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'd love to have you for my angel!!!! Thanks so much for offering. I read your profile and we have some of the same experiences. I too am married to my soul mate, but it will be 37 years in October! He is working in the United Arab Emirates. I will join him next March after I have had time to do some serious support groups, etc. here. My older son and future daughter-in-law are both in the Army. He just completed a tour at in Hawaii and is now at Ft. Mead. They love having the opportunity to be stationed in the same place after the last 2 years! We lived in the UK for 3 years, but most of the time we were in Dallas. We now live in Arizona near my younger son and his wife. No grandchildren unless you count 2 yellow lab grand dogs! I have a very spoiled bichon frise that keeps me company while my hubby is away. He gets in Thursday night and will be here for a month during my surgery and immediately afterward. Can't wait to see him! He will have a long layover at Heathrow in London so I hope things settle down there before his arrival. Have a wonderful July 4th! Marcia
Jupiter6
on 7/5/07 6:08 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I'm in your boat! On the liquid diet and counting the days--- let's get this show on the road, already!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views