The 9th , oh my, the 9th oh my.....

turtleof3
on 7/2/07 9:53 am - Stillwater, OK
Hello girls and gents, I so am in shock the day is coming upon me sooooooo soon. And I spent a month thinking why I couldn't I have it done yesterday. 9 days oh my......aaaaahhhhhhhh. Kristin
DetroitGirl
on 7/2/07 10:43 am
Kristin, I'm right there with you... I'm alternating between feeling totally content and totally freaked out, questioning myself and feeling confident... talk about a roller coaster!
Amy_in_MA
on 7/2/07 11:20 pm - Danvers, MA
My surgery data is also the 9th...I think my most prevalent thoughts are "just let it be over already" and a certain amount of "why the heck couldn't I just have done this the "normal" way to lose weight? what is wrong with me?" Unproductive thinking and I do my best not to stay there and remind myself that I HAVE tried many, many times...and been successful losing huge amounts of weight...only to gain it back. I can't/won't let myself fail this time.
Pinkshell4u
on 7/3/07 3:03 am
I, too, am having surgery on the 9th! Scary scary scary! I know that June is now gone and the days before the 9th are just slipping away. I'm ready but I'm anxious. Good luck to us all! Shell
Tracy S.
on 7/3/07 7:31 am - Victoria, TX
I too am having my surgery on the 9th. I am right there with you on all those feelings mentioned. We will all be just fine--
dawnatosweet
on 7/3/07 10:29 am - Turlock, CA
Congrats to all of you. This surgery is the best thing in the world I had mine done on Aug 21,2006 and im so happy. I too had my days of thinking am i doing the right thing and i now can tell you im very very happy i did it. I was 278 on the day of surgery and now July3,2007 im at 153 wearing a size 6 talk about shock cant wait to see you all on the losing side its a wonderful feeling good luck and best wishes dawna
blkbutterfly
on 7/3/07 12:48 pm - Beaufort, SC
Kristin I feel the same way! I am so nervous; however, I have trust and faith in God and my medical team- hopefully I can make it til the 9th without freaking! Best of luck to you. Hugs Trina
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/07 2:43 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Yay 9ers! I had my big freak out on Tuesday, 7/3. Just all of a sudden, I burst into tears and felt terrified! Eventually I got over it, but I still have some lingering Why's and I'm Sorrys floating around. I even went so far as to call the recently-ex hubby and apologize to clear my conscience of any wrong-doing. We're still friends, and he of course forgave me and told me he loved me, reassured me he'd be here if anything should happen. I'm on the tail-end of day 1 of a 2-day liquid diet. Then off to the hospital Monday. I should be out in a day - and less than 24 hours, which means they're classifying me as "out-patient". Wacky. All the best to my fellow 9ers! Missy
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views