Well Guys Tomorrow is it!!!!!!!

MsGriff07
on 7/2/07 5:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well July 3rd really came fast and tomorrow is THE BIG DAY!!! Hope you guys keep me in your prayers and thoughts I really need it I'm happy excited nervous scared and soooooooooooooooooo ready!! Losers HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurie J.
on 7/2/07 5:54 am - St Croix Falls, WI
Best of luck! I will put you in my prayers tonight that everything goes well tomorrow. Let us know how everything comes out!
Jean M. B.
on 7/2/07 7:29 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Carla! I really hope that all goes well for you tomorrow and you have a complication free surgery! I will certainly be sending out prayers for you (and, your surgeon)! I am so excited for you!!! Looser's bench is in sight! Take care and let us know how you are doing when you can, Jean
Dreamskape
on 7/2/07 7:42 am - Elkhart, IN
What time is your surgery? Mine is at 8:30am
MsGriff07
on 7/2/07 8:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
Have to be there 5:45AM
ninaj
on 7/2/07 10:39 am
I'm right behind you at 6:00 a.m. I'll be saying prayers for all of us!
turtleof3
on 7/2/07 9:46 am - Stillwater, OK
Great Carla, The days of seeing pics of you not behind the very large plant will be awesome. You go girl.....kristin
donna fossett
on 7/2/07 10:08 am - KY
Carla I will be praying for you . You will do fine and welcome to the losing side. Please let me know how you are doing. Donna
DetroitGirl
on 7/2/07 10:42 am
Congrats you guys! You'll do great... tomorrow you cross the threshold to the losing side of this journey! Whoo hoo!
ericazc
on 7/2/07 11:00 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Ladies!!! This is IT!!! I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 am tomorrow, with surgery at 7:30 (my surgeon must be an early bird!) Good Luck to everyone. I will be praying for you as well as myself tonight and tomorrow morning We are so blessed to have this opportunity available to us. Take Care, Erica
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views