Nervous

sheilae41
on 7/2/07 2:31 am
My surgery is July 16th and i am getting nervous. I don't want to be in any pain after the surgery. i am a baby when it comes to pain.
MarnieJo
on 7/2/07 4:32 am
Hi Sheila! It is natural to be nervous about any surgery. I suffered very lttle pain after surgery which was laproscopic. They sent me home with a supply of pain meds which kept me out of pain as well. Believe me the doctors don't want their patients suffering any more than we want it. My surgery was May 4th. I am doing well. I would love it if you kept me up on your journey [email protected] I live in the western subs. Marnie
sheilae41
on 7/7/07 11:15 am
Thank you for your reply. I will keep you up to date on my journey. i just started my liquid diet and i am having some trouble not chewing. What did you do about this?
H A.
on 7/2/07 5:07 am - NOR CAL, CA
I'm nervous too. So many have gone before and I just keep ready profiles to stay positive. I just want my active life back so we have to jump through the ring of fire. Heidi
Linda_S
on 7/2/07 2:00 pm - Eugene, OR
The great thing about pain is that we easily forget it. Think about it - if you remembered the pain of falling down the first time to tried to stand up, you wouldn't be walking now. You might go through a few days of pain with this, but it will soon be over and you'll be on your way to recovery!! It will be sooo worth it. Linda
mskissa123
on 7/3/07 11:42 am - hemet, CA
I'm nervous too, my date is the 17th, I was very excited when we set the date, but as the time come close I am wondering about the pain as well. I am a big baby too, but this forum seams to be helping Smiles
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views