July 16th RNY

Jennifer P.
on 7/1/07 11:47 pm - Monroe, NC
Hi guys~ I have not posted very much on Obesityhelp.com. I have lurked here a little bit, but have not posted much. To be honest, I always felt that RNY was a pipedream for me. However (Praise the Lord!) I have completed all of my pre-op work and have been approved and scheduled for surgery on July 16th. I would love to get in touch with some folks having surgery about the same time I am. :D
Jupiter6
on 7/1/07 11:58 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I'm the same day, Jennifer. Feel free to read my story and the above post to see where I am coming from! Unlike most, I am not exactly excited, but since I know it's what I need to do, I am preparing steadily.
TESSIE59
on 7/2/07 9:08 am - Frewsburg, NY
Mine is the`18th
quiltz
on 7/3/07 3:38 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'll be doing exactly the same thing you are on July 16th. Just cannot wait to get to the other side. I know everyone talks about how nervous they are, etc., but I am just so excited to start this new phase of my life I haven't had time to get nervous. Maybe as they wheel me in, but not now. Have a great 4th. Our independence day will be July 16th!
Jennifer P.
on 7/3/07 9:36 pm - Monroe, NC
I have also thought about that being "Independence Day".. LOL Great minds think alike!
megv
on 7/4/07 10:09 am - Wylie, TX
My RNY is also on July 16th. I'm excited and nervous all in one. I have been having quite a bit of trouble walking lately so will be really glad to get this behind me a continue on a healthier life!
Jennifer P.
on 7/4/07 10:13 pm - Monroe, NC
I think it is perfectly normal to have some nervousness and excitedness. I have a little nervousness, but ALOT of excitedness. I have prayed about this journey and I know that I am doing the right thing. :D Good luck! We will all be looser's before long!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views