Happy Monday (7/2) Everyone

sallyone
on 7/1/07 10:43 pm - DIberville, MS
I know there are some people having surgeries this week, do they all have angels?? I personally would love to hear all the gorey details from surgery, just to be prepared. Did everyone have a great weekend?? Mine was pretty good, we went to the Circus on Sunday. We had great seats and my son never laughed so hard before in his life. It was longer than I had expected (almost 3 hours long). This weekend I had my final meals.. LOL Not bad meals just things I love and wont have again for a while. Saturday I had Ruby Tuesdays Club House Salad.. yummy and Sunday I had Hibachi (my son loves to see the fire and watch them make the food) So I am gun ho again on my diet, writing everything down. I would love to loose a good bit of weight in the 29 days I have left before surgery. Check in if you can, let us know how your weekend was. Have a happy day Susan
Jean M. B.
on 7/2/07 12:58 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Susan! My day is really quiet at work today, kinda nice for a change. But, the time goes by so sloooooooooowly! I am so ready for my surg on 7/10! As for me, I like to be in ignorant bliss!! ha! ha! Do you have to do a pre-surg liquid diet? I am on my 7th day and it's going better now. This weekend was the pits! I was craving hot buttered popcorn, ice cream and watermelon! All forbidden for now! Loosing weight before surgery is supposed to help it go smoother, so I'm doing what I can. Take care and let us know how you are doing too. Circus sounded fun! Jean
sallyone
on 7/2/07 1:03 am - DIberville, MS
Hi Jean... Ingnorant bliss... LOL.. too funny Your surgery will be here before you know it... how exciting. I have to do a liquid diet 10 days prior to surgery, so I will start that on the 21st. I am working right now too...and we are slow too ... but I work from home so that makes it better... LOL Have a great day. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views