I feel like a whiner...but I am SOOO hungry...

Amy_in_MA
on 7/2/07 4:39 am - Danvers, MA
This too shall pass. Actually, as soon as I had my lunch time shake, that helped significantly. My tummy was being LOUD and very uncomfortable up until then...now it's quieted down. Phew. Tragedy narrowly averted.
Laurie J.
on 7/2/07 5:40 am - St Croix Falls, WI
I hear you...day 7 of the 14 days of LD, I, too, am right after you on the 10th. And, to top it all off, I am also dealing with PMS today....ARGH! Best of luck to you - and to all the rest of us in that same spot!
mlou
on 7/2/07 8:27 am - Clio, MI
Girls, you can do this! If I can do it, anyone can. I had my surgery June 14. The 15 day liquid pre-op diet reduced me to tears on a couple occasions. You can do it. It will really help the surgery to go smoother. You'll lose some weight and your liver will shrink and make things so much easier. Try sugar free popsicles sweetened with Splenda. If you eat stuff with aspertame, it will make you hungry as heck!!! Do lots of sugar free jello. I'm cheering you on and saving a spot for you on the losers' bench!!! I'm proud of you for what you have already accomplished! Hang in there! Mary
cleos_mom
on 7/2/07 11:15 pm - phila., PA
hang in there, a clear liq diet isn't easy especially after day 6, I found decaf tea to slow down my hunger and the chicken broth after this I never want to see jello again GOOD LUCK Susan
Noelle R.
on 7/4/07 7:03 am - MA
Hi Amy It is definitely not easy. I had my surgery June 18th and the two weeks pre-op liquid is tough. I had sugarfree popcicles, jello, pudding and that seemed to help also unsweetened applesauce, along with my protein shakes. Hang in there, this too shall pass.........lol Noelle : )
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1417 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views