All Systems Go!! - (Week 1, July 2 - 6)

Monica P.
on 7/1/07 12:46 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
This post a is a big shout-out of encouragement to everyone having surgery this week. It's also a big hug for all of those who are nervous and scared. It's also a big congratulations on making it to the Losers Bench and the new healthy life that's about to begin for you!
MsGriff07
on 7/1/07 3:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Monica I needed that hug...
Stephanie G.
on 7/1/07 11:35 pm - Rowlett, TX
I woke up this morning and immediately said prayers for all you trail-blazers starting us off this week. We want to hear from you as soon as you can post...and yes we want to read all the gory details. To those on their liquid diets, blessings to you as well. I personally am an "end of the month girl". I have a stress echo for cardiac clearance tomorrow and then nothing until the 23rd when I pre-op and start my liquid diet. To those having surgery this week...enjoy your happy drugs!!!! Stephanie
Jean M. B.
on 7/2/07 1:01 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Monica! and Happy Monday morning! Thanks for your well wishes. It's so nice to know that others are thinking of us. Who else could understand all the emotions that we go thru during this process but one of our own! How are YOU doing?
Monica P.
on 7/2/07 5:19 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I completed all my pre-op labs today.. EKG, chest xray, upper gi, blood work, pregnancy test. (forgot I'd have to take a preggers test!) Then I signed and initialed a ton of paperwork. Oh lordy am I getting nervous!!!!
07TINK
on 7/3/07 7:08 am - buena park, CA
Monica I am right behind you with Dr. Francis on the 17th. Got some bad news my sugars are too high got to get them down by the 11th, wishing you the best of luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views