Scheduled for July 12th! Always on my mind, can't sleep. Pushing myself @ gym for quick...

Lap-Band-Lori
on 7/1/07 5:30 am - Casa Grande, AZ
Lapband surgery scheduled (the RNY scares me :-o, I looked into that 2 years ago and chickened out). This past week I've been really doing well with my eating (very little) and pushing myself at the gym :bow: I'm down 6 pounds in 7 days, and walked this weekend on Saturday (7/1) for 1 hour, 2 miles, then today 1 1/2 hours 3 miles :halo: I'm trying to get as healthy as I can before going under so recovery is easy and I make it through surgery with no complications. The doctor wants my liver shrunk as much as possible, and I'm trying. I did 45 minutes on the eliptical at the gym, amazing for a 290 lb woman, I can go longer than some of those skinny pretty things that just go a few minutes :haha: go figure.... Sleeping is not going well :bed: I wake up in the middle of the night, and think of nothing else :crazy: I wi**** was over already, but it'll be here before you know it. I have diverticulitis and it flares up every now and then, and is a concern for me during and after surgery. Wish me well, I'm very nervous and excited. Best of luck to the rest of you with upcoming surgeries! :wave:
Jean M. B.
on 7/1/07 9:18 am - St. Cloud, MN
Great job, Lori, with the exercise and eating (or lack of eating, that is!) Great attitude, too! I'm trying my best on the liquid diet (2 wks) my surg wants to decrease my fatty liver, so far so good! Sure is hard, tho! My surg is on 7/10 RNY/lap. I'm really excited, but wi**** was over. Good luck on yours and keep us posted on your progress, Take care, Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views