Whose first in line?

Jean M. B.
on 7/1/07 10:54 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Samantha! Sending you thoughts and prayers as you go thru your surgery this morning!!! Keep in touch! Jean
Joelle F.
on 7/1/07 1:00 pm - Greenville, WI
Good luck fellow July-ers!!! I'm 7/3 at 7 AM. Jackie- I know where you are at. That's where I am. When I was tucking my kids in to bed on Friday night, I kissed them, hugged them, told them how much I loved them... like it was going to be the last time. Then I cried and cried. I told my husband that I couldn't do it anymore. That really scared him, too. I have a friend of mine who had surgery 2 years ago and she told me that is normal and she, too, had those thoughts. But she reminded me that it was the very best thing she had ever done for herself and only had regrets that she hadn't done it sooner. That comforted me. So I wish you God's blessings and will be thinking of you.
Alisha S.
on 7/2/07 11:23 am - MD
Ok first off I want to say congrats to everyone having WLS, I know myself it is one of the biggest steps that we will take in our lifetime, but it is also is one of the best! I am excited and very nervous! Second....is anyone else besides me brave enough to have surgery on Friday the 13th of July??? lol :-o At first I said NO WAY, but it ended up being the best day for everyone helping me out! I know I will be fine just alittle superstition lol! :angel:Good Luck to everyone and God Bless!!!!!:angel:
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1417 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views