Whose first in line?

James G.
on 7/1/07 1:28 am - Flemington, NJ
Looks like I'm first... 7/2 @ 7:30am est. I still can't believe its finally going to happen!!
Jean M. B.
on 7/1/07 9:37 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, James! Good luck tomorrow!! I'm sure it will go good for you! Let us know how you're doing as soon as you can. It is...it is...really going to happen!!! I'll say a prayer for you and your surgeon tonight. Take care, Jean
Kim M.
on 7/1/07 1:34 am - Arlington, TN
I'm also July 2nd at 7:30am. I have to be there at 5:30 in the morning. I'm soooo excited and ready for this! I've waited so long and my time has finally come! Kim
Jean M. B.
on 7/1/07 9:40 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Kim!!! I''m so happy for you! The wait is finally over and you are on your way to beginning a new and healthier life! Good luck tomorrow! I'll say a prayer for you and your surgeon tonight!!! Let us know how you're doing as soon as you can! Take care, Jean
jessica0378
on 7/1/07 3:07 am - Red Lion, PA
Best wishes, luck and prayers for all of you! It's going to be an incredible shrinking week in July! I'm next week! What are your emotions now? How are you feeling? I'm not scared as much as I am excited! I'm ready to be healthy and feel good! To wear clothes I haven't seen in years and I'm SUPER ready to shop....and I mean SHOP like never before! I've paid off and cut up my LB cc and scream HALLILUAH(sp?) AMEN from the mountain tops that I'll never have to step foot in that store again! ($59 for a shirt? NEVER again...unless it's designer and I MUST have it) So many times, I've told clothing store sales people (IN MY HEAD) to **** off! The best one was my reaction to one girl at Victoria's Secret. I was going in there, a 300# + woman walking into VS, to get a perfume for my sister in law for christmas. The insensitive sales girl had the NERVE to offer a credit card application to me! I said to her....."You can't be serious! DO you really think I need a VS credit card? What am I going to buy.....perfume?"
Angela D.
on 7/1/07 9:49 am - Rochester, NH
AMEN to that, girl! Can't wait to say goodbye to LB and Fashion Bug PLUS. July 31st can't come fast enough!!!
Katt9
on 7/1/07 7:56 am
I think I may be the first. I am having mine tomorrow morning at 7:00. I have to be there at 5:15 and have to leave at 4:00 to get there by then. It's all good since I won't worry about starving by then. How long have you all had to be on liquid diets? Jennifer
Jean M. B.
on 7/1/07 9:29 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Jennifer! Just a quick note to say Good Luck and I hope your surgery goes well! I'll pray for you and your surgeon tonight!! This is the beginning of a new life for us!! Take care, Jean
DebS
on 7/1/07 9:53 am - Burnsville, MN
Jennifer Wow and I thought 9 am was early enough. Good luck tomorrow. I was only on a liquid diet since yesterday. Deb S
Samantha J.
on 7/1/07 12:03 pm - Temple, TX
I"m new here. :) 6 am tomorrow morning. I'm scared to death! I've been on liquids for two weeks but I could have protein shakes. Today, it's been nothing but shakes. And I'm starving! And terrified.... Samantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1417 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views