Passing the Baton

mlou
on 6/30/07 4:55 am - Clio, MI
Ok all you July folks!!! Us Junesters are passing the baton to you. Good luck with all of your surgeries. May they all go smoothly and may all of you have quick and easy recoveries. We're saving room for all of you on the losers' bench!
sallyone
on 6/30/07 11:14 am - DIberville, MS
Thanks... I hope all you Junesters, have a happy and healthy recovery.
MsGriff07
on 6/30/07 12:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I'm sure all of us July Babies would be glad to receive it!!!Thanks for the encouraging words..and for all the Junesters Keep that bench warm cause we're coming soon!!!!!
ericazc
on 6/30/07 12:37 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Wow...thanks for the words of encouragement! My time is soooo close; I can't believe it!
TESSIE59
on 6/30/07 12:44 pm - Frewsburg, NY
Thank you so much. My surgery is on July 18th and I am getting very excited.
Terry Sholin
on 6/30/07 1:42 pm - Alexandria, AL
Thanks for the encouragement. I am looking forward to joining you on the losers bench on July 23.
mlou
on 7/1/07 1:04 am - Clio, MI
Just as a little more inspiration, there is a thread on the June board where everyone is posting their weight loss so far. Go have a peek. As of today, I am down 42 lbs. Good luck and God bless!
Jean M. B.
on 7/2/07 2:15 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Mary! I just read your profile...you are such a trooper! I only hope I can have as much determination as you to get healthy! My surg is 7/10 and I just can't wait. I'm on my 7th day of LD and have to do 14. It sucks but it is doable!! You are an inspiration, thanks for posting! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views