13 days and counting

Victoria B.
on 6/29/07 8:34 am - Levittown, PA
I did my type and cross blood work and had my final office visit today. I also attended my nutrition class and met several nice people and one person having surgery on the same day as me. It was a positive and good experience. I have 13 days to Surgery day and I am afraid and excited all at the same time. I have explained the surgery to my 2 oldest kids (5 and 7) the baby is to little to understand (17 months). I told them I will be at the hospital as long as I was when I had there baby brother. Now my daughter(5) thinks I am going to come home skinny and with a new baby. I will get that all straightened out by next week.
TESSIE59
on 6/29/07 2:07 pm - Frewsburg, NY
Your daughter sounds so cute. I pray everything goes well for you.
Victoria B.
on 6/30/07 11:21 am - Levittown, PA
Thank you Terri
sallyone
on 6/30/07 11:20 am - DIberville, MS
Your surgery date is coming up so quickly... congratulations Funny about your 5 year old thinking you are going to come home skinny with a baby. I told my 4 year old what is going on (since he will be staying with my sister while I am in the hospital).. and he got the part that mommys stomach will be smaller so I wont be able to eat as much and I will loose my belly...but then he said, then you can grow it back.. LOL
Victoria B.
on 6/30/07 11:24 am - Levittown, PA
Kids can be so darn cute some times. I still can't get her to stop with the baby stuff. Tell you son there will be no growing the belly back for you.
sallyone
on 6/30/07 11:26 am - DIberville, MS
I told him that I am not growing it back... I want it gone so I can chase him more He is all about getting bigger, being a big boy, growing stronger and taller... LOL We will see how he really acts after the fact... LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1416 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views