Second day of liquid diet!!!

Jean M. B.
on 6/27/07 7:16 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, everyone! Just wondering how those of you who need to be on a LD are doing? Today's my 2nd day and I'm starving. Haven't had my lunch/protein drink yet, tho. This is really hard!!! I'm whining, but man................... this sucks!!!
Tiffany6538
on 6/27/07 7:40 am - Monroe, NC
Hi. I am 9 days out on the liquid pre-op diet. I promise it does get easier. I had a very hard time at first. I had nausea, miagranes, and very ill towards everyone. It's a breeze now. Good Luck. Hang in there. You can do this. Remember your not alone. Tiffany
Jean M. B.
on 6/28/07 2:41 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Tiff! Thanks for your input and encouragement! It seems to be going better today (day 3) for some reason. Jean
Betsy B.
on 6/27/07 12:11 pm - MN
I'm hanging in there Jean, it does suck, but I am constantly reminding myself of the end result!!! I am ending day 3, I am going to bed now, to keep from snapping at those who are unfortunate enough to live with me through this part of the journey!! Tomorrow is another day!!! Betsy
Jean M. B.
on 6/28/07 2:45 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Betsy! Today is going better for me...not sure why? I made strawberry pie and cut up cantaloup for DH last night...it was hard not to have any. Oh, well! Can you believe it, Betsy? Only 11 days to go! I'm soooo excited! Jean
turtleof3
on 6/27/07 12:38 pm - Stillwater, OK
I am sooooo with you , I started mine the 25th--just torture.Kristin
Jean M. B.
on 6/28/07 2:47 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hey, Kristin!! Did you weigh yourself pre-LD? I forgot, but am curious to see how much we'll loose before surg. It all counts!! Take care, Jean
ykahl813
on 6/28/07 6:51 am - Miami, FL
Hi there. I am on my 4th LD day and it does get better. I have a question, though. Is this supposed to be only clear liquids? I was having cream of chicken soup but decided to stop until I found out for sure.
Jean M. B.
on 6/28/07 7:05 am - St. Cloud, MN
HI, Yamil! Check with your surg or the dietician to be sure. Mine requires clear liquid, except for the protein drinks. We CAN do this!!! Jean
resting10
on 6/28/07 10:20 am
hang in there......trying to find out the liquid diet is,,before surgery...please let me know,,,,resting
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1417 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views