Has anybody's EKG ever went wacky?

turtleof3
on 6/26/07 3:49 pm - Stillwater, OK
I went in today for the last appointment for bloodwork and all that before surgery date of the 9th. And low and behold , My nerves or something, gave me an irregular heart beat. These two words were in the description of what they thought I had--wolf and white "something" I did have a panic or anxiety attack about 6 months ago and I had the same test done , nothing came then. Well to get I know it's better safe than sorry, but I know it was just a glitch of nerves or something. I am just frustrated. I now have to see a cardiologist before my surgery and anethesiologist, Grrrrrrrr. Kristin
TESSIE59
on 6/26/07 4:26 pm - Frewsburg, NY
That must be very discouraging for you, but think of it as a positive thing. Now you will be able to go into surgery with no doubts about your heart health. Keep up your good attitude.
Jean M. B.
on 6/26/07 11:21 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Kristin! Sorry to hear about your EKG results. My daughter had something with a very fast heart beat and they thought maybe it was that wolf thing. Turned out to be something else but she's ok now. Hope yours is nothing but nerves! At least they didn't cancel your surgery!!! That happened to me, after my pre-op exam found some things that needed to be checked out, too. No matter how frustrating, worrisome, etc., it is a good thing for the docs to make sure you are alright and ready for surgery! I'll be thinking of you and sending a few prayers....keep us posted. Take care, Jean
turtleof3
on 6/27/07 12:37 pm - Stillwater, OK
Did you and your daughter end up getting the surgeries after all???
H A.
on 6/27/07 12:27 am - NOR CAL, CA
That didn't happen to me but I did wake up. I remember trying to get the tube out of my mouth and they had to hold my arms down and then I was back out.
turtleof3
on 6/27/07 12:36 pm - Stillwater, OK
Wow, why did they say that happened?
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1417 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!